Friday, April 29, 2011

Date

It's Friday! Although there is still another paper on May, but I wouldn't have cared much. It has been my favourite day in a week, and so this day is chosen to enjoy some luxurious (overpriced) food and movie. I never come across this Japanese restaurant, namely Isaribi Tei until the sashimi lover found the promotion from Mydeal.com. Located in the heart of town, it seems to be isolated from the hustle and bustle of a fast-paced city, provides a cozy ambience but it is definitely a not-so-affordable place for a poor student like me. From JL's satisfied look when putting the slice of salmon into his mouth, I can tell that it should be delicious for people who know how to enjoy it. I don't mind to be a fat girl only if I am allowed to have unlimited scoop of the home made green tea ice-cream. JL's sesame ice-cream is unique enough because I don't think sesame ice-cream is available out there. It will serve as a great dessert for sesame lovers. Of course, I will never be satisfied by this little portion, so as JL the big eater and sashimi huge fan. We left the restaurant without feeling any full and we were caught in a heavy downpour when we left Isaribi Tei to get our car. Uhh, despite of the lunch date, we looked as if we just had a swimming date. Today is a little bit chaotic, and it's almost 8 when I reach home.

Wondering if anyone will pay RM82.90 for this

Tempted when all his favourites were in a plate

The mouth watering home made green tea and sesame ice-cream

No comments: