Thursday, April 28, 2011

Got my heart pumps

After a few days of hardcore reading and memorizing, it came to an end. This semester's effort in law translation was threefold of last semester, I could have done better though. Slightly disappointed with my own performance, a wonderful email from Japan Foundation cheered me up for the rest of the day. Oh yes! I will spend more than a quarter of my semester break in Japan! Never believe that I can be that lucky! Awww...I went down to the stadium for an evening run, after stop running for N weeks due to laziness and all sorts of excuses I can find. Due to the lack of stamina, I ran with a much slower pace than previous, with the thought that I can last longer. When I began to pant so badly, I looked at my phone's distance calculator - 0.44 km. Uhhh, not even a kilometre. To me, the most interesting part in running is gathering the morale to overcome physical weaknesses. Mentality strength always keep me on the track for another 2 kilometres. However, it did not work today because the big boss' instruction distracted me. I was asked to record a video clip of his last lap of workout. *hiss*

P/S: Bear in mind, it is not that I HAVE to present, but I LIKE to (although it is boring most of the time).

The big boss post-running wet look

Beautiful evening sky

Out of boredom

No comments: