Thursday, April 21, 2011

Post 207

The subject I worried the most in this semester is over in just a glimpse. Dr. Aniswal's lectures are interesting, but I just can't relate what she taught with lexicography and terminology. My little brain is always as empty as it is after each lecture. That's the reason why I am so worried. The greatest part of this subject is none other than building a dictionary on our own. It sounds amazing, and in fact it is. The dreadful process of collecting 50,000 words corpus that made my eyes nearly fall off from their sockets and scrutinizing hundreds of concordance to derive a word's definition. Aww, I did it! This morning I felt demotivated, and my tummy was throwing tantrum because of last night's over spicy tomyam. Thanks to the bus driver who cheers my day by sharing his peanuts with me. I am glad that I did better than I expect. Regardless of the grade, I learnt something, that's what most essential afterall.   

I completed it.

They did help, although they aren't the edition required. Thanks JL.

No comments: